what is a portrait party?
-mini-portrait sessions, with your friends!
-together we will come up with a plan for your party- date, time, location, theme, etc. Invite 5 to 10 of your friends to attend your party.
-each guest pays a reduced-rate portrait fee – children or families of up to 4 people are $100 ($20 per additional person) and receives:
- one 20 minute photo session
- the editing and artistic enhancement of your best images
- a password protected online gallery to review your image
- a disc of your 5 favorite images, full-resolution, with complete rights to print as you wish
- HOST RECEIVES ALL OF THIS FOR FREE!!!
tips for the host:
- MAKE IT FUN!!
- this is a great time to go for that themed session you’ve always wanted to try: superheroes, tea party, holiday themed, pirates… whatever the season of the year or season of life you are in, lets plan to remember it in photos!
- snacks! your friends don’t have to stay the whole time- they only need to be there for their 20 minute time slot, but lets make their time enjoyable. provide a couple non-messy snacks and refreshments for your friends… or even some special treats for those little ones who give promise to give their brightest smiles ;)
- make it a location to remember… go to your local farm, find a field of flowers, or just a cool urban location, got some baseball buddies? lets find a cornfield for some “field of dreams” inspired photos!
- props! you can go with a theme, or just get some great colorful balloons, blow some bubbles, throw out a bunch of hula hoops, whatever will add some joy to your child’s face in their images.
Thanks for your interest in johse parker portrait parties! please call 500-3114 with any questions or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just wanted to share a quick peek of this little punkin… She seriously may have the best smile of any baby. ever. I mean just check out this laugh! so much personality in such a tiny package :)
A huge thanks to mom and dad for the honor of photographing your sweet Zoie :)